Have you ever wanted to throw a football like star quarterback Tom Brady? Well after completing this workout daily for six weeks, you too will be able to throw a football like Tom Brady.
This workout was designed based on scientific analysis of Brady’s physique and throwing technique. According to this information, we have nailed (within 98% accuracy) an exact replica of the star’s routine.
Warm up: After drinking your pre-workout, spend 5:00 power walking on a treadmill at a severe (15% or more) incline. Make sure and hang on to the hand rails as tightly as you can, pulling yourself with your biceps. It’s cheating if you let go, so don’t.
1a. Seated Bilateral Bicep Curls on the cable crossover machine. To set up, drag a seat into the center of the cable crossover. This way, you establish your space and no one will attempt to share with you. Face the mirror. Do 6 sets of 10. Ask someone to take your photo. The louder you grunt, the more you’ll get out of it. Take 3:00 between sets but do not leave your seat.
1b. EZ Bar Bicep Curls. These must be done in the squat rack. Leave your seat at the cable crossover (you’ll return later) and head to the squat rack. Load up that EZ bar and do 8 sets of 10. Don’t be afraid to push yourself with the weight. Arch your back if it gets tough. Take 5:00 after each set, but do not leave the squat rack. If someone approaches you, they are undoubtedly wanting to complement you on your work. This is not the time for conversation. Turn up the volume on your Walkman, but be polite. A thumb’s up and a “Thanks bro” will suffice. Once you finish, do not worry about re-racking your weights. Leave the EZ bar (loaded) in the squat rack for the next lifter. Return to the cable crossover for one more set of 5. Take a selfie of your swole biceps before moving on.
2. Seated Lat Pulldown. 5 sets of 10 with 7:00 rest periods. This is the most popular machine in the gym, so NEVER leave your post during the rest intervals. Even a drink from the fountain is too risky. Instead, spend the rest intervals sitting there and catching up on Myspace or AOL.
3. Bosu Ball Mayhem. It is evident that Brady’s number one most essential piece of equipment is the bosu ball. Locate the gym’s bosu ball and bring it to the squat rack. Slightly deflate the ball, just the way Tom Brady likes it. Once you are set up, perform:
- 10 Bosu Ball squats
- 10 Bosu Ball lunges
- 10 Bosu Ball bicep curls
- 10 Bosu Ball front raises
- 10 Bosu Ball crunches
- 10 Bosu Ball jumping jacks
- 10 Bosu Ball bicep curls (note the bicep pump)
- 10X standing on the bosu ball on one leg for 3:00 on each side
Now that you’ve spent about 90 minutes on the bosu ball, it’s time for your finisher. Flip the bosu ball UPSIDE DOWN, and repeat the circuit.
Now that you’ve completed the workout, repeat daily for six weeks. At the end of six weeks, take one rest day so your body can repair itself. Finally, it’s time to head to the football field. When you throw that first, breathtaking pass, you’ll instantly know that it won’t be long before you’ll have your first Super Bowl ring!